Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Welcome to the BlandLands...

Welcome to my first foray into the world of blogging.  I have always wanted to be a writer but I have never pushed myself to see it through.  As a child, I was good and writing essays and stories and poems.  In fact I considered a major in English at college I enjoyed it so much.  But these days...

I have titled this blog BlandLands as that is how I see myself, my life and my creativity.  I am quite humdrum and unimaginative.  I love the colors beige and tan and gray.  My life is repetitive and even and calm:  and that is the way that I like it.  I am boring and usual with nothing interesting to say.  And when I sit down to write or scrapbook or feel creative, I just sit and nothing comes of it.

So now I have decided to try to recapture my childhood joy of writing by writing something every day - good, bad, or indifferent.  I hope with time and the practice of creative writing on a regular basis, I will be able to realize my childhood dream.  And I invite you to help keep me on the path to reclaiming my creative spirit.

Good Luck to us all

Korina

No comments:

Post a Comment